Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Events Scrapbook Pages




Here are two of the four sets of pages from the upcoming Fall Events Scrapbook class. I wanted to show the Halloween pages prior to Halloween so if you are using these pages for current photos you'll know which direction to take your pictures. The other two layouts in this class are Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day. I know Valentine's isn't actually in the Fall, but I like to keep ahead of the holidays and there's no way I'll have another scrapbook class ready after Christmas, but before Valentine's Day! If you're wondering why Christmas isn't included in this class, it's because Christmas has its own separate class. I'll post samples from that class very soon.
Here are the class details:
Fall Events pages are offered at 10 a.m., 5:00 or 7:00 p.m. next Wednesday, Nov. 4.
Christmas pages are offered at 10:00 a.m., 5:00 or 7:00 p.m. next Thursday, Nov. 5.
Cost is $20 each night and the RSVP date is Monday, Nov. 2.
I'd love for you to join us for stamping/scrapbooking fun!

1 comment:

  1. The pages look awesome!! I am so excited and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete