Sunday, May 2, 2010

All About Birthdays Samples--Finally!


I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get these birthday card class samples done. Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I'll begin posting what I've been working on...I think you'll understand why the birthday class took so long to get done!
The All About Birthdays class is on Wednesday, May 19 (morning or evening) and I have to move up the RSVP date to ASAP because I have to order supplies. Some of the cards are done with the Happy Bday 2U Simply Scrappin' kit. I realized that with the major color renovation I wasn't going to be able to use this kit after July, so I thought I better get the class done! The other cards that are part of this class are mini (3 by 3) cards using Bitty Birthday and then there are six fun tags that use Party Hearty and Crazy for Cupcakes. It's a great class to get stocked up on birthday necessities! Cost is $20. Please let me know ASAP if you can attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment