Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Card Buffet

It's time once again to start thinking about Christmas cards, and my Christmas card buffet can help you do that! The next 10 posts (labelled CCB #X) are the ten choices of Christmas cards. It works just like a buffet...you take what you like and you take as much as you like. Order in sets of four, and every four cards is $6. I will have your supplies cut and ready when you attend the class. The class is on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 9 a.m. or anytime after 5:30. When you RSVP, tell me how many cards you would like to make and which cards you would like to make. To avoid any confusion, please give me the card number as well as the description I have in the post. I would appreciate RSVPs sooner rather than later, but can accept RSVPs as late as Dec. 4. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment