Friday, October 14, 2011

Stamped Sugar Cookies Experiment--Final Results



The final results were overall pretty good. Here are the three that worked so you can compare them all together: Clockwise from the top: bag mix, then pre-portioned dough, then Stampin' Up! recipe.


Since I am always honest with you about products, here are the questions I asked myself:


1. Did they taste good? YES, especially the Stampin' Up! recipe. :)


2. Were they easy to make? YES to all three types.


3. Would I go to the trouble to make these for a large party? Probably not...the WOW factor just isn't there.


4. Will I use the other presses that come in the package? YES...I'm thinking about the snowflakes being white with peppermint flavoring and the hearts being pink with raspberry or strawberry flavoring. Next time, I might only stamp half of them and then make sandwich cookies with frosting. In my world, frosting makes everything better. :)


5. If Stampin' Up! came out with more cookie stamps, would I buy them? YES


Feel free to ask me any questions about this process. It was fun to do the experiment. My family was thrilled that I was making four types of sugar cookies all in one afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment