Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Flag Day!




Good Morning! It's Flag Day...and that is my FAVORITE holiday! Why Flag Day, you ask? It's because it is a totally low maintenance holiday...you don't have to prepare a meal, wrap a gift, or send a card...but...if you see a flag flying, it looks nice and you can enjoy it! Now, don't get me wrong, I do LOVE lots of other holidays!! This year, we actually did work at celebrating Flag Day...we finally have a flag flying outside! I couldn't be happier! And, thanks to the wonderful Summer Mini, I made a flag card! Maybe later today I'll make one of those flag cakes...you know the ones with blueberries in one corner and strawberries making the stripes. It's going to be a great day! I hope you have a wonderful Flag Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment