Friday, June 10, 2011

Strength and Hope Card Class--For a Good Cause!









Strength and Hope Card Class: Tentative Dates of Tuesday, July 19 or Tuesday, July 26...it will only be ONE or the OTHER; I'll let you know as soon as I know. Strength and Hope is a beautiful new stamp set that Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from the purchase of to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I will donate 100% of my commission and the profit from the class to my good friend Nicole Young's 3 Day Walk for the Cure fundraising efforts. This is a great way to support a great cause in multiple ways! Here's how the class will work: You purchase the set and come over to make 6 cards with your stamp set. The set is yours to keep! Please RSVP prior to July 5 so I have plenty of time to get the order placed.

Choose one of the following:
• wood mounted set plus class fee is $31.38
• clear mounted set* (no block) plus class fee is $26.62
• clear mounted set* plus clear block "D" plus class fee is $36.74

*If you order the clear mounted set, you will need a block to make your set work.

Nicole and I would love for you to join us. It's fun to stamp for a cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment