Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm STILL here!

I can't believe that 6 months slipped by and I haven't posted a single thing! Believe me, I've been creating...probably even more than usual. The last posts show Christmas events...well, Christmas wore me out and then I took January off from "business stuff" to concentrate on Ellen's birthday and get ready to start new classes in the spring. Our spring turned out to have some unexpected happenings and things just didn't get back on track. All of a sudden I had all sorts of stamping obligations for school, church, personal friends, etc and classes took a backseat to life in general! Thankfully everything is better now and I have a few events planned for the summer. And, I promise I will have a full line up of fun classes in the fall. In the meantime, plan to come over and stamp this summer. And, I will be posting ideas and projects from the last 6 months over the next few weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment