Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to School

It's been awhile since I've posted! I always have good intentions of posting daily, but I always fall short! The girls are back in school and I'm back to having quiet days around the house to craft. I've been busy...I've gotten lots of projects done lately...I'll go ahead and say that I'll post them on my blog and then I probably won't...ha ha!! Trust me, time passes so quickly that when I go to the blog and see that the last time I posted was several MONTHS back, I just can't believe it!





Enough about my shortcomings. Let's talk about these awesome photos from my good friend Mary Morris. She came up with the chalkboard/speech bubble idea. I made them, and then she took the photos. I got the best end of that deal! And, she's the ONLY one who can make Ellen smile like that! LOVE these photos!!









1 comment:

  1. I saw that bubble on Mary's fb page. Such a cute idea. :)

    ReplyDelete