Thursday, September 15, 2011

Whoopie Pies!

We always do a fun treat for the teachers at the girls' school for the end of the first week. This year for something new and different we tried Whoopie Pies. They were a hit! We made five different kinds. I believe the red velvet with cream cheese filling was the favorite at the school. My personal favorite was the lemon cream!! I made the sign so everyone would know the flavors. It was fun to use the Bright colors with my Simple Letters alphabet dies and to make the border with my Tasteful Trim die cut for the Big Shot. If I had to take only one die cut to a desert island, it would be Tasteful Trim...I love it! It can take the place of most ribbons or can be a whole border on a 12" by 12" page. Thankfully I don't think I will be doing any desert island stamping anytime soon, but at least you know what I'd pack if I had to. Oh, and it would be nice to have a lemon cream whoopie pie on the island too. :)





1 comment: