Thursday, September 29, 2011

Designer Paper Wreath







Stampin' Up! has a new product called the Simply Scored Scoring Tool! It is AWESOME! It is marked every 1/8" for easy scoring and comes with three place markers and a stylus. It is $29.95. I used the new scoring tool to make these rosettes to put on this wreath. I have to give my good friend Paula credit for the design...didn't she do a beautiful job?!?! I have plans to make more of these wreaths for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Once you get them scored with the new scoring tool, they go together so quickly! It does take a lot of hot glue, though...see post below. :) My wreath is not entirely finished...I still need to add the bow and two more 5/8" Very Vanilla brads. I was so excited about having made it that I wanted to post it right away. I'll have another post when my order comes in and it is truly complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment