Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bulletin Board!

Tonight was Open House at the girls' school. What fun! Last week Laura's teacher emailed me to ask if I could come help her put up a bulletin board. Well, this probably won't surprise you, but that used to be one of my VERY FAVORITE parts of teaching!! (I think that's why I like to scrapbook...it's just a smaller bulletin board!) Mrs. Rosales did all the layout and the hard work. I just put up the letters, leaves, vine, and borders. Most of this bulletin board isn't stamped, but of course, I had to work a few stamping elements into it. Check out that vine--it's Stampin' Up! packing material! I also stamped the stationery the kids wrote their summaries on. Laura was so proud that her summary made it on the Standards Based Board. Naturally, Chris and I were very proud of that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment