Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding Shower Favors

Here are some samples of some wedding shower favors I made. It is so hard to make samples for someone else to look at and decide...there are so many permutations. The colors my friend told me were "pink and brown"...well, is that Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion...you get the idea! Then, I could easily do 25 different designs on the front...it would easily get overwhelming for all of us! I'm hoping she likes one or the other of these...or if these aren't her favorites, I'll try again!
For the favor, I used the Fancy Favor Box die cut. This die cut cuts out the pattern complete with the decorative top and the score marks. It takes no time at all to glue them together! I made one open (filled with a cello bag with candy) and the other one is closed. It is amazing how much will fit in one of these boxes...closing it with the stewardess bow helps control the amount of stuff you have to put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment