Sunday, March 28, 2010

A New Craft for the Family?


So, this weekend Laura decided she wanted to learn to crochet. She was all excited and couldn't wait to get to the store to purchase the supplies. I agreed to buy yarn and a hook (needle, stick--honestly, I don't even know what you call the "tools"). I had told her I didn't know how to crochet nor did I want to learn a new craft. She promised that she knew everything there was to know...she had "googled" it. Well, it turns out crocheting was a little harder than it looked on the web. After a huge fit from Laura, Chris agreed to try...he's much better at looking at a diagram and following it than I am. Well, it turns out Chris is a mighty fine crochet-er. Yep, he's surrendered his man card and has crocheted until his hand hurts. Laura's still learning, and I'm still sticking only to stamping and paper crafts! You all know I have a REALLY awesome husband! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment