Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Church Invitations


I finished the 14 New Member Dinner invitations in time to get them in the mail yesterday! It's a quick and easy design. Upsy Daisy is one of my "go to" stamp sets when I need something fast. I added the butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit die cut. This die cut not only cuts out the image, but adds texture too! Up close it really is very pretty. The ladies who are organizing this event at church thought that by the last Sunday in February we'd all be ready for a spring theme!
St. Paul United Methodist is the church where my family and I attend. It's located in Hurst, and it is quite a drive from our home, but it is worth it! Feel free to ask me more about it...or better yet, come join us some Sunday! We'd love to have you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment