Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Valentine's for Ellen





I love Valentine's Day! It's such a fun and happy holiday! The girls were excited about picking out what kind of treats I'd make to send to their classes. I'm not finished with Laura's yet, but here is everything for Ellen's class. Ellen is very much into rainbows this year, so it was fun to incorporate lots of colors with the hearts. The Love Bug pencils are adorable! It took awhile to punch out all the pieces and then make the holes to work the pencils through, but it was worth it! And, finally, the tags for the goody bags...would you believe that I made them all and then accidentally touched my inky finger to one of them...yep, it was Ellen's! She said it was okay, though. :) I'm off to stamp Valentine Bingo for Laura's class. Hopefully I'll have it posted later today. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment