Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Centerpiece


Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like some flowers! I made these daisies by cutting out four layers of Daisy Die Cut #2 with the Big Shot. Looking down from the top is a layer of Real Red, then Pretty in Pink, then Regal Rose and finally a small layer of white just to hold them all in place. There is a green "leaf" that has a Valentine message on it. All the tootsie pop sticks are stuck in floral foam that has been covered with green basket fill. The container is a silver rectangular box that I use for everything...I originally bought it for displaying the paper clip flowers we made for the teachers last spring, but since then I've used it for a variety of other purposes. I made this particular display for Laura's class party...it was the centerpiece on the food table.

No comments:

Post a Comment