Monday, February 8, 2010

Ellen's Valentine Box






I know it's been awhile since I lasted posted anything. I'm going to try hard to be better at posting frequently. I've been busy stamping so I have lots of projects I could post!
Tonight Ellen and I tackled the Valentine box for school. She was very excited about making it. She's very crafty and creative...all the ideas were hers! I did the die cutting, stamping, and adhesive. She did all the color selection, design layout and punching. We had lots of fun working together, and I must admit her Valentine box is VERY cute! I'll post more projects that I'm doing for her class in the next couple of days.
Chris and I had lunch today at Tang's Pacific Bistro--definitely one of our favorite spots--and my fortune cookie said, "Your business will assume vast proportions." We laughed and Chris joked that when I got home the answering machine would have an order for 1000 Valentines on it. Well, the machine did have a stamping request...14 invitations to the New Member Dinner at St. Paul...so while it's not exactly 1000 Valentine's I guess I should get busy. My plan is to have them in the mail tomorrow so it might be a late night!

No comments:

Post a Comment