Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laura's Valentine Party Favors








These were the treats I made for Laura's class party favors. The top photo of the hearts is a full size Hershey bar in a slider package. I'll give more directions on that in a later post. The hearts with scallop circles use the Sweet Treats cups filled with M&Ms. I also made pencil holders. These are different and EASY...way easier than ones I've made in the past. I simply die cut the Top Note Die and then wheeled it with hearts and folded it in half around the pencils. I used quite a bit of adhesive to keep it tight and make the pencils stay together. I have several patterns to use for pencil holders, but this one is definitely the one at the top of the list now...quick and easy is always my favorite!!


No comments:

Post a Comment