Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More info about Laura's Party Favors

Here's how Laura's party favors were all packaged together. I used the Stampin' Up! large cello bags and made a quick topper using the Sprinkles stamp set and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit die cut. Everyone always thinks it takes a long time to stamp the kids' names on the toppers...I've never timed myself, but it really doesn't take very long at all. I love doing things for the kids in Laura's class...they are always so appreciative!

Here's the rest of the info on the Hershey sliders. The project just takes a little card stock and some ribbon. You could adapt this project for anything...it isn't specifically for full size Hershey bars. Just wrap whatever item you want with card stock, fold into place and set aside to decorate. Then, take ribbon and wrap it long-ways around the item. I used lots of ribbon because I wanted a full bow. You could get away with a lot less if you just simply tied a knot. After the ribbon is in place, take the decorated card stock and wrap around item and adhere card stock to card stock--do not tape on the item. That's all there is to it! You pull on the ribbon/bow and the item slides right out of the card stock. Very fun! It is always hard to write directions to a craft, so if this isn't clear just email me or call me! Happy Creating!








No comments:

Post a Comment